Do you own an Annuity that:
- has expensive fees?
- doesn’t seem to be making you any money?
- has terms and conditions that you don’t understand?
- has riders and features that you no longer need?
- has you ‘stuck’ in a lengthy ‘surrender schedule’?
- offers no protection against down market conditions?
- is provided by an insurance company with weak credit ratings?
- no longer offers you the representation of an investment representative or agent?
If any of these questions are concerning you, get some answers! Call the Annuity Repairman!
The Annuity Repairman will provide you a no-cost analysis of your current annuity and may offer you suggestions on how you may improve upon the one you already own!
Today’s annuity industry is robust and changing – call the Annuity Repairman at (614) 389-1821.
Fixed and Variable annuities are suitable for long-term investing, such as retirement investing. Gains from tax-deferred investments are taxable as ordinary income upon withdrawal. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing company. Withdrawals made prior to age 59 and 1/2 are subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax and surrender charges may apply. Variable annuities are subject to market risk and may lose value.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC.
The LPL Financial representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.